Skip to main content

5 Ways To Blog Right And Make Money

 Hi everyone. How was your day? My name is Derin Ayeni and I would like to know your name. It will be an honour for me if you could make comments and include your names. I would really love that. Thanks

I have been blogging for some years now and I wished I had known what I know now. When I started blogging, I paid an amount for an online course and I was trained but nobody held my hands. I had no coach or mentor. I was helpless and on my own.

I wasn't taught how to start right. The slogan then was " start blogging and make money immediately".

Nobody checked my blog to even see if I designed it well, I was not taught how to right awesome posts and so on.

You can guess what happened afterwards. I wrote short posts or write ups with little information, my advert was all over the blog and I made no sales.

Afterwards, I read so many blog posts from different bloggers and along the line, I discovered my mentor and role model. Still I made no money until I realised I needed a coach or a consultant who would actually hold my hand and help me out.

I actually learnt a lot from my mentor. What I am actually driving at is that if you really want to start right and make money or if you are a blogger with no sales, you need someone to hold your hand. You need a professional who will be there for you.

If you are the one, then you need a coach or a consultant. Any fee you pay, so far its not much, is actually worth it. 

If you need professional help visit derinayeni.com/services

For you to be successful, teach people practical ways of being successful and guide them. A lot of people are desperately looking for jobs online now, so teach them how to make money and be there for them.

But before you do that you also need a professional to hold your hands too. Please, don't think about making money, just think about helping people.

We all know you can only start blogging after:

1 Your website has a domain name

2  You have a website host

3  You have a niche


5 Ways To Blog Right And Make Money

1 Write Awesome Posts -- Write awesome posts and blog with passion. The niche you choose must be a trending niche that people want to hear about and what you love too.

If you love your niche, then you will be able to write posts and blog consistently.

2 Drive Traffic -- You need to know that without traffic, you can't make money. Promote your blog through social media, on YouTube or Tiktok. When you write awesome posts consistently, they will keep coming back

3 Make Friends --Make friends with people that make comments on your blog. If you write awesome posts and ask your traffic questions, they will answer by making comments. Get to know them more. Visit their websites, ask after them.

4.  Build Your Credibility -- I have talked about this before. People need to know you are trustworthy. You need to be writing and posting blog posts for weeks before you can even think of making money. 

You need to build your reputation, and influence. After you have done this, you will have a loyal following and people or traffic will start asking you for advice.

5 You Can Also Sell Your Own Product -- When people start asking you for advice, you still need to give free advice for sometime then you can later make your eBook and sell for a low price. You can offer a service too. You give them solutions to their problems in form of a service or product. It may be your own product or an affiliate product.

Conclusion

Remember, you can always think outside the box. All you need to do is understand your audience.

I wish you success

Derin



Comments