Skip to main content

5 Ways To Get Your Emotional Needs Met


 Hi. My name is Derin Ayeni and I am a New Christian Gospel Singer 2020 and a Blogging Coach. I listen to people who need someone to talk to and i coach bloggers one on one on how to set up their sites, how to make money online here and at my other site derinayeni.com

I have gone through so much in life. I have experienced loss, pain, sickness,fear, joy, love, pain, loneliness, lack of good friends, confusion and even worries. There is one in particular I can't even mention.

I know everyone has gone through a lot too. We all have emotional needs that should be met and if they are not met can be detrimental to our mental health.

What are emotions?  Emotions in simple words are 


Please read the rest at derinayeni.com

Thank you

Comments